Monday, March 19, 2012

What the fuck is wrong with you...? Are you fucking stupid or some shit. GOD DAMN I mean seriously you wonder why you lose friends all the time? I should've listened to them when they told me you were a stupid bitch. LOL Well GG I hope you're happy you get hit by a fucking bus. So yeah I might've done something stupid, but now you won't even talk to me. LOL Fuck you too. Miss I'm Too Fucking Good To Talk To Her Friends. I can't stand your fucking lies and pretentious bullshit anymore. Well I promised not to hate you... but you broke every single promise you made to me... so I'll keep mine. I don't hate you, I just hope you get hit by a bus.

On the brightside, all this negative energy allowed me to win a tennis match today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment