Friday, March 23, 2012

Support OR Hate

Dear whoever this may concern,

This may seem fucked up and all... but I hope you mess up your solo and crash and burn tomorrow. May the best of luck to your performance. Just kidding, honestly I don't know whether I should support you or criticize you. I really wish the best for you. It's horrible that I do. Why can't I just hate you. Because I made a promise I wouldn't. So I guess I'll keep it. Getting hit by a bus may be a plus too... or a light rail train... I might be taking light rail tomorrow. So even better :)

With much love,
Ryan

P.S. Thanks for making me watch (500) Days Of Summer... Roses are red, Violets are blue, Fuck you whore.
P.S.S. This might be the last letter I'll ever send your ass... *from a song guess which one and you win Ryan points.

I wish I could actually mean what I say. This is turning out to be horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment