Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Ohhhh HEY RYANNN!" In the distance... a stranger calls for me. My contacts are blurry... Oh man. Oh it's Anthony! "HIII ANTHONY" I randomly spurt back. I jog over and he's like, "You out of class too, huh?" I nod... and head toward the courts... He proceeds to the bathroom so I wait outside the gym. Song playing... I see a shadow in the back of my eye. I turn around... is that Karen? So I slowly approach the corner. I turn the corner and I see it. I shouldn't have turned the corner. Oh why did I have to catch something in the corner of my eye? My vision was eskewed. There she was just standing there. I stand paralyzed. She glances over at me and walks away. What was she even doing over here out of class? Why? Why? Harrison approaches right at me... and asks,"Are you alright?" And I nod back... I was completely dazed the rest of the time... What was that all about? It really makes me wonder sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment