Friday, March 23, 2012

Ryan's Tennis Catchphrases...

I GOT THIS... (sometime add a bitch for emphasis!) (in times of high stress and the point is very important..VERY IMPORTANT)
HOLY FUCK... (when ryan has to run a lot but can still reach the ball)
LET'S DO THIS! (After a big point or turning point)
*stoned face followed by a bow (unbelievable shot that was hit)
*dusting off the shoulder NOTHIN BUT A G THANG (making hard shot look easy)
JUST FUCK IT (Well all hope is lost, ensue blasting)
KAWAII (inspired by Coach Kawaii)
*signals for flying chest bump... (usually ends up disappointed)
SUCK IT *while making an x towards the crotch area :P (I dunno it's fun to do)
*fist pump (generic happy moment)
SUPER RYAN SHOT MARK 2 (yes I made a mark 2)
SUPER JELLY VORTEX CYCLONE SHOT (yes i made it longer)

LOL I SHOULD DO THIS NEXT TIME I PLAY A MATCH :P


No comments:

Post a Comment