Well recap time! LOL an awesomely fun filled day? Ummm depends on how you look at it.
1st - Random Math Vectors! Distracting my group all day every day!
2nd - Spanish... is still bullshit, but entertaining as hell. Freshies are so amusing.
3rd - English, sadface Vietnam War video. Well it was supposed to be sad... I really didn't feel anything. I'm a heartless sonuvabitch.
4th - Rally... LOL Jefferson Award? Awkward indecision... decided to talk to you since you seemed lonely... you really don't need me when someone else is there for you anyway :/
Lunch - My day took a fucking nosedive into the ground.
5th - Completely wrecked or so I thought.
Passing Period - NVM completely wrecked x2 It's like I got napalmed and nuked and all this other shit. Like I got stabbed in the fucking face by a bunch of phonies.
6th - Well, it sucked... let's not talk about it.
After school - FUCK TENNIS IS SO GOOD. It takes my mind off things... releases my frustrations... Even though we got punished too... Tennis :) Ahah I still suck, but it beats the heck out of percussion.
Sadies tomorrow. >.< WTF do I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment