Do you ever look towards the sky?
It truly is a wonderful sight that provides many mysteries.
In the morning, the heavy fog blanketed the school. It seemed to provide an eerie mysterious feeling to the day. It says to me... every day is a mystery and you don't know what's going to happen unless you're close enough. But you have to walk through it. You can't just stand and wait to see.
In the afternoon, as the strains of conditioning ended, I saw it. The scarlet crimsoned sky contrasted with the deep dark blue of it. The clash between such celestial beings provided a scene of great emotion. The constant fluttering between decisions. I find myself indecisive at times. Really I don't know how to proceed.
Then in a quick instant of five minutes, I look again. The sky has changed once again to a rich purple with golden highlights. It showed the purity and beauty of the atmosphere. I felt at ease when I saw this and knew the darkness was approaching, yet I would slow down and take the moment in. The good things don't always last, but cherish the time it's there. You never know when it's going to be gone.
And finally... the night. The darkness. The brink of despair. Some people are scared of the dark. For a time, I was one of these people. Yet, I have come to embrace the darkness, for in times of darkness is when we truly discover ourselves. The calmness and stillness of life. Sitting in the bleak atmosphere. It may be a feeling of sadness of happiness. It really is just a period of thought. The darkness is a time where most people overlook in their slumber. Yet, I find it the most interesting. Some nights are different. The hues of dark reds or blues sometime shine under the moonlight. Yes, the celestial being we call the moon. The stars shine at night and they really are a wonderful sight. It seems like the perfect moment to just dream and fantasize. Well, the night ends as the sun begins to rise, and the cycle starts again.
No comments:
Post a Comment