Friday, February 3, 2012

020312

"If you're going to dream, dream big." - Dr. Bernard Harris




What a day...
Well until tennis started my day was actually really terrible. The world just seems to instigate anger. It evokes it like a rite. Actually, my day wasn't too bad. I don't know, but I left sixth period with the worse feeling ever. I gave away my valentine's dedication. Not that I couldn't right one. Just that I didn't have the guts to actually turn it in.
Well tennis was well... actually very good. I'm officially on varsity! :) Coach pulled me aside and was talking to me. I thought I was getting cut... but instead he offered me a spot to stay on the team, but said I probably won't get any playing time. Oh well! At least I made it... time to work my butt off to improve. :)

Eagle Scout Dinner... Oh I met some new friends Kathy and Michelle. They're from viet scouts too! LOL and they go to Milpitas High? WHAT IS THIS!!! LOL, they're seniors... too cool for me right! I had a nice conversation with them throughout the dinner. I met the keynote speaker, Dr.Harris. He was a completely down to earth man. So funny too! I actually felt like outgoing and made some new acquaintances. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment