Just a silly story I made up... if you want to read it scroll down.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm there... am I not?
*click.
My cuff links snap on to my sleeves and I tenderly put each arm through the jacket. I think... I really outdid myself this time. My deep black blazer that hypnotized any who glared at it. It was sometime special I suppose.
*step
It's humid I thought to myself as I walked down the hallway approaching the grand staircase. I began to not walk, but instead present myself in a different manner... like how the saying about the clothes make the man... it felt different to dress up. It was refreshing...
*snap.
I take a seat at a table in the room and eat alone... I conversate with the server and waiter for a bit... but nothing really develops. I finish my food and take my leave. I thank them for their wonderful service...
*creak
I walk up to the upper decks where it is open... the tingly Caribbean air with the bluish sunset. The sunset was different I thought... back at home the sun set with an orange red haze... here it was bluish yellow... And it grew dark quickly. I sat there and thought to myself... what was I really doing in life...
*a shout
I hear someone shout my name... from a distance at first... then it grew louder and louder... until she came... she walked up to me.
*a kiss on the cheek
We made our salutations and began some small talk... we took a seat looking at the movie from time to time not really caring for it. Just talks about music and hobbies and the such. Her appearance was that of an elegant lady. Her dress that night pronounced her beauty and qualities unlike before. It enhanced... her outer and inner beauty... her radiant smile and tender heart.
*an idea
We stand up and gleefully run around the deck teasing at one another. We race up the stairs to the top deck and find us alone on top... it was a mini golf course... but that wasn't important. She stumbles and trips me... I fall over with her falling on me as well.
*a gaze
Our eyes entranced in one another as we didn't know what to do at that moment... it was a mysterious feeling. Until we both blinked and she rolled over to the side of me. We stared at the stars and thought wouldn't it be nice for us to see more stars... But stars aren't that special when you see them up close... they're just normal then. Then our conversation began delving into our very hearts. The things people never open up or talk about. Our emotions, fears, and secrets...
*a silence
We stopped talking suddenly... and both sit up and stare at each other once again... We get closer and closer...
*a touch
Forever that moment was felt between the two of us... a memory of something that would not be forgotten... the stars, the ocean, the breeze... enveloped into one moment... is there such a thing as perfection...
*a blankness
And so... it ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment